验证专家 in 设计
阿德里安 is a French UX designer with more than 13 years’ experience in design, 用户体验, 交互设计, and visual identity across a broad range of industries. He's had the opportunity to work with big accounts such as 乐高Education and MIT. He applies user-centered methodologies to help internal and external teams write product requirements to deliver research insights, 体验地图, 信息架构, 和线框图.
- 运用了多种定性访谈, 观察)和定量(中等规模的调查), insights from product data) methods to analyze user or product data and distill this into written and visual reports such as slide decks, 讲故事, 和更多的.
- Represented user needs through delivering engaging and clear insights, 向团队提出可行的建议, 文件错误, 并跟进解决关键的用户旅程.
- 与产品经理合作, 市场营销专业, 和设计师了解研究需求, 设计一个新产品, 或者增强现有的功能.
- Partnered with the strategy and innovation manager to define suitable research methodologies to understand the core users.
- Organized and conducted remote co-creation workshops to gather internal requirements from stakeholders using Miro.
- Defined protocol and moderate user testing to evaluate design solutions.
- 与产品经理合作, 工程师, 市场营销专业, 和设计师了解研究需求 and 设计一个新产品.
- 设计ed the guidelines of a human resource tool facilitating the recruitment of new traders in the company using AI and data visualization through dashboards, 表, 和图表.
- 设计ed and enhanced all the components such as 表, 图表, 面板, and filtering options from existing low-fidelity wireframes.
- Collaborated with the team's front-end developer to implement the components created using Bootstrap due to technical limitations.
- Worked on the art direction of the illustrations contained in the tool to add 讲故事 to the 用户体验.
- 设计ed micro-interactions and animations of the applications.
- Worked closely with the UX design lead and UX researcher to transform the insights from their end users into a more modern and usable product applying UCD methodology.
- Partnered with the UX researcher employing a wide range of user research techniques such as quantitative research, 定性研究, 可用性测试, 调查, 面试, 角色, 用户流, 启发式分析.
- Created wireframes and prototypes from research insights and got feedback from the Market assisting the UX researcher defining user testing KPI’s and protocol.
- Collaborated with Polymatica’s design team to understand the end user needs in order to build a data science tool for citizen data scientists applying user-centered process designs to enable highly usable and accessible products for their clients.
- Worked closely with the development team to implement the new product.
- 带领镜头4.0项目 that aimed to enhance the 用户体验 of the camera and in particular, the accessibility of various camera modes and filters.
- Conducted market and user research to understand capabilities, requirements and define 用户流 that were easy to use and understand.
- Developed hi-fi prototypes and conducted user testing to assess performance and created all assets in collaboration with the development team.
- 领导《欧博体育app下载》的创意开发, an educational software using agile development that effectively increases sales up to 70% compared with the previous product and simplified the usability of the product for younger age groups.
- 重新命名并推出LEGO Wedo2.0, educational software for younger audiences and recognized at the CES 2016 Best Maker-Friendly Technology Award.
- Collaborated with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop solutions that will align with their core business objectives whilst utilizing best in class technology to define their brands and enhance market visibility.
- Performed the technical follow up with the developer team based in Austin (TX) for implementation.
- 设计ed a custom UI library and used that for designing high-fidelity mockups; also designed custom illustrations.
- Readapted and branded the Scratch educational tool for a younger audience (4-6 years); Recognized in the Top 10 Technology Programs by the School Library Journal as well as reviewed by Wired Magazine for innovative concepts and design research in coordination with graphic development.
- Completed user research and user testing on the icons of the programming language at Tufts University (A/B testing process).
- Worked on micro interactions and transitions concepts.
- Worked closely with engineering to ensure high-quality implementation of the user interface and outstanding 用户体验.